I Want to Be a Member
Be an Undergraduate RA
As an RA, some opportunities that may be available to you include data entry, project development and execution, data analysis (using SPSS, Matlab, etc.) of behavioral, cognitive, and neuroimaging data, and clinical assessment of healthy groups. Please see our list of ongoing studies for projects that may be available to assist in.
We expect RAs to commit to 10 hours per week, including a mandatory 1-hr lab meeting at 5pm on Mondays.
Be a Graduate Student
Dr. Hetrick is currently accepting graduate students for the Fall 2018 academic year.
For information on IU's psychology graduate program, visit http://psych.indiana.edu/grad_programs.php. To learn more about the application or apply, please visit http://www.graduate.indiana.edu/admissions/apply.shtml
If you are an IU student and would like more information on graduate programs/advanced education, professional development, and careers in psychology, please self-enroll in this Canvas site
Participate in a Research Study
The CCNC does not provide treatment for schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, or other psychological conditions. Please reach out to the following resources for help with treatment.
- IU Psychology Clinic: (812) 855-2312; http://www.indiana.edu/~iuclinic/cognitive-behavioral-therapy-clinic/
- IU Health Center Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS): (812) 855-5711 or walk-in clinic 8am-4:30pm; http://healthcenter.indiana.edu/counseling/
- Centerstone: (812) 355-6310; https://centerstone.org
Self-Harm, Suicide, and Emergencies
For self-harm or suicide, please contact the following resources:
- Middleway House Crisis Line: (812) 336-0846; http://www.middlewayhouse.org/
- National Suicide Hotline, a 24/7 no cost service: 1-800-784-2433
For emergencies, please contact 911.