Participate in a Research Study
The CCNC does not provide treatment for schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, or other psychological conditions. Please reach out to the following resources for help with treatment.
- IU Psychology Clinic: (812) 855-2312; http://www.indiana.edu/~iuclinic/cognitive-behavioral-therapy-clinic/
- IU Health Center Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS): (812) 855-5711 or walk-in clinic 8am-4:30pm; http://healthcenter.indiana.edu/counseling/
- Centerstone: (812) 355-6310; https://centerstone.org
Self-Harm, Suicide, and Emergencies
For self-harm or suicide, please contact the following resources:
- Middleway House Crisis Line: (812) 336-0846; http://www.middlewayhouse.org/
- National Suicide Hotline, a 24/7 no cost service: 1-800-784-2433
For emergencies, please contact 911.